There comes a time in life when you may want to say these words. When it’s time to say stop. Stop not taking care of yourself. Stop wasting food. Stop being mad at professions and people you don’t know. Stop letting people bully you. Now let’s get to the positive.
- Start taking care of yourself. Today. With your next food and beverage choice and your choice to exercise instead of doing that next “urgent” email. They will keep coming. M
- Start thinking about your food purchases and what you will actually do with what you buy. It’s not a deal if you don’t use it. Buy things you love that are good decisions. Like for me this time of year, it’s apples and cheese. That’s one of my favorite fall combinations.
- Start thanking farmers for the work they do to feed us to free us up to do other work. You couldn’t be a whatever-you-are if it weren’t for them. #thankafarmer
- Start standing up for yourself and if you find yourself in a bad situation where your skills and talent aren’t being utilized, get out of it. Take a class. Ask someone for help. Make a change. It’s hard but you can do it.
- Be kind as everyone has a story and may be fighting disease or other situations in their life. That means you deserve kindness, too.
- Be a good human to yourself and to others. Start with enough rest, hydration (drink water before you are thirsty), eating well, and having a good belly laugh every day. Treat others with respect.
You must be logged in to post a comment.